The content looks at the legal background, the regulatory framework, the CIH Respect ASB charter. It will help you to understand the challenges and the measures that RP’s may need to put in place to prevent or reduce occurrence of ASB.
The learning objectives for this module are as follows:
- Recognise the importance of establishing a strategic commitment to tackle ASB
- Explain the legal background, the regulatory framework and the CIH Respect ASB Charter
- Define ASB
- Explain the steps that can be taken to prevent or minimise ASB
- Recognise how to handle ASB complaints effectively
- Describe the support that can be given to victims and witnesses
- Develop effective partnerships, share information and understand the role of police and crime commissioners
- Understand the importance of a performance management framework.
This module is appropriate for all levels. Novices and experienced participants alike will benefit, gaining general understanding and comprehension of the material.
It is estimated that this course will take approximately 1-2 hours, depending on the individual speed of the learner. The module can be completed at the learner’s own pace.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to print a Virtual College certificate
There are no specific entry requirements for this course
Costs and Discounts:
£30 + VAT