The course briefly looks at the following:
- Preparing a witness statement
- A Landlord’s legal powers and tools to tackle Anti-Social Behaviour
- Police and Local Authority legal tools and powers to tackle Anti-Social Behaviour
The learning objectives for this module are as follows:
- Explain the importance of engaging with witnesses
- Explain how to gather evidence and conduct effective witness interviews
- Explain what the different types of evidence are
- Explain how to prepare witness statements
- Explain the legal tools and powers introduced by the Anti-Social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014, as well as existing legal tools available to registered providers, the police and local authorities.
Anyone working in the housing sector that will deal with aspects of anti-social behaviour.
It is estimated that this course will take approximately 1-2 hours, depending on the individual speed of the learner. The module can be completed at the learner’s own pace.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to print a Virtual College certificate
There are no specific entry requirements for this course
Costs and Discounts:
£30 + VAT